This Invacare Full-Electric Low Bed offers the greatest convenience. Invacare introduced the next generation home care bed with a number of innovations. The easy-to-use hand control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees, and also adjusts bed frame height for efficient use of accessories and for safe and easy transfer. These new features are designed to be easier. This bed is ideal for people who need help to move into a chair or just need the security of having feet touching the floor.
Low Full Electric Bed (5410LOW)
- Hi-Low Adjustments: 9.5" min. - 20" max. (measured from floor to bed deck)
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning.
- Easy Assembly: Color Coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together.
- Full Electric: Raises both the Head and Legs, but also the overall height of the bed.
- Standard Outlet: DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter and lighter.
- Quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures.
- Fast Cycle Time for the lowering of the bed.
- Ergonomic Remote Control comes with durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord.
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure.
- Locking Casters so bed stays in place
Bed Assist Rails (Pair)
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
FedEx Freight Delivery (FREE) - FedEx Freight delivery is FREE to your home or facility. Delivered in 3 to 5 Business Days.
Delivery and Setup (+ $250) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material
Express Hospital Beds is an Authorized Invacare Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Invacare
- Full Invacare Warranty: All products carry the full Invacare Warranty.
- Invacare Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts will be replaced by Invacare.