The Alterra’s 1385 Hi-Lo Bed with a maximum height of 30” makes it easy to care for your loved ones without straining, helping to reduce the risk of back injuries. The bed moves from its lowest (7.75”) to highest (30”) height without any horizontal movement, eliminating wall damage. Battery backup keeps bed functioning during power outages or evacuations. Improve Safety for fall-risk residents. Alterra's reinforced frame is much more durable and stable while caring for your patient or loved one. Locking casters insures that your bed won't move whether you are doing transfers or assisting turns or changes in bed. The Alterra's head, foot and overall height are all controlled electronically via pendant control. (Control can be used by the one in bed or caregiver)
Medline Alterra Hi-Lo:
- Hi-Lo setting is ideal for users who potentially could fall out of bed as well as caregivers in high position for adjusting patients and loved ones at the proper height for care.
- Top-of-the-line parallel electronics system provides exceptionally smooth and quiet operation.
- Synchronized high-low motors ensure the bed deck remains level even after frequent motion and long-term use.
- Ideal positioning and comfort are offered by separate head deck, foot deck and bed height functions.
- Patent-pending folding foot lock swings away when not in use to reduce tripping.
- Ease of movement and secure locking with three-inch braking casters.
- Strength and comfort are afforded by the bed’s unique grid/rib deck that prevents the structure from sagging.
- Smooth, quiet DC electric motors control the head deck, foot deck and height.
- The easy-to-operate hand pendant makes experiencing all of the Alterra's features quick and hassle-free.
- Head and footboards are secured with stability knobs.
- Durable construction with a 500-lb. weight capacity.
- Battery Backup Included
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate to High Risk)
- Comfortable high-density all-foam mattress provides effective pressure injury prevention and offers a therapeutic alternative to traditional homecare innerspring mattresses
- Nylon cover helps reduce shear and friction. Antimicrobial cover and core
- Durable Two-sided mattress can be flipped and rotated head to foot
- Easy to store, carry, deliver and set up; just takes one person to open the box set up the mattress
- 300 Lbs Weight Capacity
- Warranty: 3 Years
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
- The economical Advantage Contour 2.2 provides effective pressure and shear reduction.
- Two anatomic zones in top layer to provide contoured comfort and support
- Super-soft heel section to prevent skin breakdown in one of the highest pressure points
- Nylex® top cover helps reduce shear and friction. Fluid proof and antimicrobial
- 350 Lbs Weight Capacity
- Warranty: 5 years
Advantage Contour 3.3 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
- Three Anatomic Zones in Top Layer - Pinpoint pressure point prevention focusing directly on the most susceptible areas of the body.
- Three Layer Foam Design - Provides lumbar support for the back, cradling in the buttocks and sloped heels
- Premium All-Way Stretch Cover - Provides friction prevention as well as reduces the user from sliding down the mattress
- 450 Lbs. Weight Capacity
- Warranty: 10 Years
Advantage Graphite Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
- Cooling Technology Thermal conductivity using cooling graphite technology
- Pressure redistribution with multi-layer foam topped with graphite-infused visco memory foam
- Drying air channels improves air circulation through precision-cut air channels keeping the mattress dry
- All way stretch cover reduces shear and friction with stretch nylon top cover
- Fluid resistant cover keeps mattress free from accidents and spills
- Made in the U.S.A
- 400 Lbs. Weight Capacity
- Warranty: 10 Years
Supra DPS Mattress (High Prevention to Ulcer Treatment)
- Features alternating pressure, low air loss, static float, auto firm and seat inflation
- State-of-the-art, affordable and virtually maintenance-free
- Choice of four alternating pressure cycle times
- Low-friction, anti-shear stretch covers
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents bottoming out
- Stays inflated during power outages
- Quick connector allows for easy setup and keeps mattress inflated during transport
- Digital pump
- Warranty: Mattress 1 Year / Pump 2 Years
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility. Bed is delivered to front of house or facility. This does not include inside delivery. Delivered in 3 to 5 business days.
Delivery and Setup (+ $250) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material
Medline is the largest privately held medical supplier in the United States. Medline manufacturers and distributes over 125,000 medical and surgical products to healthcare institutions and homes nationwide.