The Invacare® Softform Excel™ Mattress has a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a patient, promote greater comfort and facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in patients up to High Risk. The base of the mattress features a firm foam layer to provide substantial support.
- High Risk (Pressure Ulcer Prevention) Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in high risk patients.
- Laser-cut castellations break the surface tension of the foam allowing for maximized body contact, minimal shear, increased airflow and optimized pressure reduction
- Unique castellated cells break the surface tensions of the foam, allowing the patient to be immersed into the foam, maximizing body contact area and optimizing pressure reduction.
- Premium HR foam cut into mushroom-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion and pressure redistribution.
- Unique keyhole cut to ensure proper airflow through the foam to maintain a consistent temperature while moving with the patient for improved comfort.
- Antimicrobial Fluid Resistant Cover: Softform mattress covers are four-way stretch polyurethane and feature a tough coated polyurethane base to extend the longevity of the mattress. The Softform Premier mattress features high frequency welded seams; the Softform Excel Mattress features stitched seams.
Standard FedEx Delivery (FREE) - Standard FedEx delivery is FREE to your home or facility. Delivered in 3 to 5 Business Days.
Express Hospital Beds is an Authorized Invacare Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Invacare
- Full Invacare Warranty: All products carry the full Invacare Warranty.
- Invacare Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts will be replaced by Invacare.