The Invacare Semi-Electric Bed combines effortless positioning of the upper body and knees with the economy of manual bed height adjustment. The pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and/or knees. A manual crank located at the foot end of the bed adjusts bed frame height for caregiver assistance. The Invacare Semi-Electric bed frame is U.S. made and features riveted connection joints to provide years of maintenance-free service and reinforced steel at critical points to increase the lifespan and durability of the bed.
Semi Electric Bed (5310IVC):
- Single Motor Design makes the bed lightweight and easy to assemble.
- Recessed headspring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
- Easy to use and clean: Removal of the motor is not necessary in order to clean the bed, making this bed an excellent choice for your homecare needs.
- Easy Assembly: Color coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together.
- Remote Control: Advanced Hand Control Design allows head and knee sections to operate simultaneously or independently.
- Durable Bed Ends are high impact and resist impacts and scratches.
- Lockable Casters to keep bed in place.
Half Side Rails (Pair)
- Heavy-duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Dual flat-channel crossbraces are secured with wing-nut clamp assemblies (some assembly required)
- For optimal safety and convenience, four half-length rails are recommended (one set for head area and one set for foot area)
Full Side Rails (Pair)
- Durable 7/8" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded crossbraces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
FedEx Freight Delivery (FREE) - FedEx Freight delivery is FREE to your home or facility. Bed is delivered to front of house or facility. This does not include inside delivery. Delivered in 3 to 5 Business Days.
Delivery and Setup (+ $250) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material
Express Hospital Beds is an Authorized Invacare Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Invacare
- Full Invacare Warranty: All products carry the full Invacare Warranty.
- Invacare Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts will be replaced by Invacare.