The DLX is the standard of long-term care in the home, offering proven, dependable performance at an affordable price. This durable bed includes features such as an grid or solid mattress deck, broad travel range, removable bed-end brackets and an emergency built-in hand crank so the bed can be raised or lowered by hand. Solid grid deck will provide better mattress and body support than the grid deck. The DLX bed comes with a prevention foam mattress for free, but additional mattresses are available depending on your loved ones needs.
DLX Full Electric Bed
- Quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures.
- Fast Cycle Time for the lowering of the bed.
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure.
- Locking Casters so bed stays in place
- Rapid tool free assembly minimizes delivery set-up time and makes maintenance easier
- 6-Function Hand Control Pendant The DLX's electric Hand Control features bright, universal symbols and allows residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed. Hand pendant can be plugged in either side of the bed.
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress (Moderate to High Risk)
- Comfortable high-density all-foam mattress provides effective pressure injury prevention and offers a therapeutic alternative to traditional homecare innerspring mattresses
- Nylon cover helps reduce shear and friction. Antimicrobial cover and core
- Durable Two-sided mattress can be flipped and rotated head to foot
- Easy to store, carry, deliver and set up; just takes one person to open the box set up the mattress
- 300 Lbs Weight Capacity
- Warranty: 3 Years
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
- The economical Advantage Contour 2.2 provides effective pressure and shear reduction.
- Two anatomic zones in top layer to provide contoured comfort and support
- Super-soft heel section to prevent skin breakdown in one of the highest pressure points
- Nylex® top cover helps reduce shear and friction. Fluid proof and antimicrobial
- 350 Lbs Weight Capacity
- Warranty: 5 years
Advantage Contour 3.3 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
- Three Anatomic Zones in Top Layer - Pinpoint pressure point prevention focusing directly on the most susceptible areas of the body.
- Three Layer Foam Design - Provides lumbar support for the back, cradling in the buttocks and sloped heels
- Premium All-Way Stretch Cover - Provides friction prevention as well as reduces the user from sliding down the mattress
- 450 Lbs. Weight Capacity
- Warranty: 10 Years
Advantage Graphite Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
- Cooling Technology Thermal conductivity using cooling graphite technology
- Pressure redistribution with multi-layer foam topped with graphite-infused visco memory foam
- Drying air channels improves air circulation through precision-cut air channels keeping the mattress dry
- All way stretch cover reduces shear and friction with stretch nylon top cover
- Fluid resistant cover keeps mattress free from accidents and spills
- Made in the U.S.A
- 400 Lbs. Weight Capacity
- Warranty: 10 Years
MedTech Air Mattress (400 Lbs. Weight Capacity, Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress)
- True Low Air-Loss - Air is sent through the bladders to keep the mattress environment cool and assist with moisture management and maintain a dryer environment. True Low Air Loss pushes air up through the bladders.
- Pulsation Alternating Pressure - Provides three cycle settings that continually readjust the system to ensure patient comfort.
- Auto Comfort - When activated, senses patient's weight distribution and automatically adjusts pump to optimal pressure settings.
- System Lock - Secures the control panel and pressure settings preventing accidental adjustments.
- Rapid Inflation - Inflates in less than 60 seconds for quick and easy setup
- User-Friendly Digital Pump - Provides simple mattress adjustments.
- Stretch Cover - Low-Shear, Low-Friction cover is easy to clean and fully encases the air cells.
- Warranty - 5 Years
- Economical bed deck with good airflow for cooler mattress
Solid Deck (Custom order, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery)
- Mattress and loved one will have better support with the solid deck. With more contact points with mattress, the solid pen deck will provide more stable support. Holes are great for ventilation
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
FedEx Freight Delivery (FREE) - FedEx Freight delivery is FREE to your home or facility. Bed is delivered to front of house or facility. This does not include inside delivery. Delivered in 3 to 5 Business Days.
Delivery and Setup (+ $250) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material
Express Hospital Beds is an Authorized Invacare Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Invacare
- Full Invacare Warranty: All products carry the full Invacare Warranty.
- Invacare Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts will be replaced by Invacare.