The Bariatric Bed is a heavy-duty full-electric bed frame designed for bariatric individuals, capable of supporting up to 600 pounds. The bed frame extends to the edges of the bed deck for better support. Using the hand pendant, the client or caregiver is able to change the positioning of the head and foot sections, as well as the bed height. And, even though this is a substantial bed, setup within the home is easy.
||Invacare Bariatric 600LB Frame
- Heavy-duty frame design ensures added strength for client support
- Heavy-duty bed sleep surface is 17% larger to ensure comfortable positioning
- Split-spring design with removable bed ends for ease in setup
- No special tools necessary for in-home setup
- Easy-release motor mounts allow quick motor removal
- Durable Construction: Robotically welded, steel frame construction
- Control Pendant allows for dynamic client positioning
- High end motors provides a smooth and quiet operation
- Emergency crank manually functions to lower any raised section of bed
- Heavy Duty Bed 600 lb. weight capacity
||Invacare Foam Bariatric Mattress
- Constructed of latex-free materials
- Durable 11-ounce vinyl cover is anti-bacterial and waterproof for easy use and care
- High-quality 2.6 lb./cu.ft. density foam provides comfortable, firm support
||Invacare Solace Prevention Mattress
- Low to Medium Risk (Pressure Ulcer Prevention) Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in low to medium risk patients.
- Foam Construction provides comfort and protection across entire body. Specially designed top layer redistributes pressure and helps circulate air to reduce heat and moisture build up.
- Convoluted Top Layer provides additional support in mid-section with a softer head and heel section.
- Bottom Layer Foam is firm, high density foam for added support.
- Built in Side Support has higher density foam for side support.
- Antimicrobial Fluid Resistant Cover: Top cover is constructed from soft 70 denier nylon and is fluid resistant and vapor permeable. Reduces shear on sensitive residents. Bottom layer is constructed from durable 11 oz. tri-laminate vinyl.
- Head and heel soft sections provide prevention in sensitive potential pressure ulcer areas.
- Convoluted foam helps circulate air around mattress user reducing risk of heat.
- Two layer quality foam designed for preventing pressure ulcers.
- Raised Side Option gives your loved one additional protection against rolling out of bed.
||Invacare MA65 Alternating Pressure / Low Air Loss Mattress
- High Risk to Stage II (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage II skin breakdown.
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- On Demand Low Air Loss: Air is sent inside the mattress to keep the mattress environment cool ad assist with moisture management and maintain a dryer environment. The On Demand Low Air Loss pushes air in between the bladders.
- Alternating Pressure Therapy Time Cycles: Cycles of 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes
- 20 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows.
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out.
- Constant Pressure Monitoring: Sensor techonology constantly adjusts the pressure to regulate the air inside the mattress and maintain the pressure at or below 32mm/Hg to avoid capillary occlusion.
- Manual and Wireless Fowler: 25% more air is added into the mattress, preventing the patient from bottoming out.
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- System Lock Out Button: Prevents tampering or accidental adjustments
- Power Outage Safety: Mattress remains inflated as long as the air hose remains connected to the compressor. System returns to pre-power outage settings.
- Mattress Cover: Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable, guards against friction and shear. 70 Denier quilted nylon with 1000 denier nylon bottom.
- Compressor: 50 LPM compressor
||Half Bed Rails (1 Pair)
- Heavy duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Bolt-on hardware for added strength
Worry Free Service Contracts
1 to 3 Year In-Home Service
Your homecare bed is eligible for up to three years of in-home service. Should your bed ever need repair, simply call Express Hospital Beds and we will dispatch an authorized service technician to your home to diagnose and repair your bed absolutely free of charge.
In-home service on your bed means you’re covered for diagnostics, labor and repairs.
One year in-home service contract $150
Two year in-home service contract $195
Three year in-home service contract $250
Standard Delivery (FREE) - Standard delivery is FREE to your home or facility.
Delivery and Setup (+ $250) This delivery option will add 5-7 days to your delivery time - Your bed will be delivered and brought into the room of your choice and assembled. All included in Delivery and Setup:
- Trained and background checked technicians
- In-home delivery
- Assembly of bed in room of your choice
- In-service instruction on proper use, maintenance and warranties
- Removal of all boxes and packaging material
Express Hospital Beds is an Authorized Invacare Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Invacare
- Full Invacare Warranty: All products carry the full Invacare Warranty.
- Invacare Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts will be replaced by Invacare.